You’ve been told that you are too sensitive.
The energy of those around you profoundly affects your own wellbeing.
You’ve come home after being around other people and are completely exhausted.
World events affect you at a seemingly disproportionate level.
There was a point where you decided, for survival, that you needed to just tone it down or turn it off.
You've got an inexplicable fire in your belly that just won't go out.
You feel the deep calling to make this World a better place.
You know you have a greater purpose, though you may not be sure what it is yet.
You desire so much more out of this life, and feel al little guilty admitting that.
You know that it is time for you to shine your Light, completely and unapologetically, but are not sure how to do that in a way that doesn’t leave you depleted.
Healthy Vibrant You will teach you how to use your gut as a barometer, shift your sensitivities to superpowers, and grow your trust (in yourself, others, and the Divine), so you can live the life you desire—and deserve.
Because of our own sensitivities and all of the things we inherited through our genetic lines, as we awaken to the shifts we are being called to make, we can feel…
• Like we are hitting energy blockages that are preventing us from manifesting what we want, even though we understand the principles
• Resistance to growth and change because we are not sure what will fall away
• Overwhelmed, overworked, overburdened, and stressed
• Lack and limitation based on comparison, competition, and judgment
• That we don’t even know what we want or need because we are just trying to survive
• Frustration because what we want is not manifesting
• That we see everything as the same energy—except money
• Confused about boundaries—what they are and how to stick to them
• A sense of “who am I” to think that I am being called to show up this way in the World (doubting our Guidance)
• Depleted and raw—energetically and emotionally
• Unclear on our what our gifts are and how to use them
• Fear of persecution
• Unsure of how to fully stand in our own power (or of what that even means)
• Unsure of what is our intuition and what is our ego
• The desire to be visible, yet some concern about shining and being fully seen
• Hard on ourselves for not being where we think we “should” be in our evolution
And yet, we are called to shine.